When a loved one is fighting depression, as a supporter, it can sometimes be hard to know what to say to them. So, in this super short blog post, we'd like a share with you a handful of cute texts that we think someone with depression would love.
Cute Texts Someone With Depression Will Love
- "Take your time - I look forward to seeing you once you feel better."
- "Want me to pick up your favourite food for you?"
- "We're friends for life - whenever one of us feels down, the other picks them up. Now, it's my turn to be there for you :)"
- "I love you and nothing will ever change that."
- "Don't feel guilty for withdrawing and prioritising your mental health. I know you well enough to not take it personally."
- "You don't have to be perfect 100% of the time. Just being you is enough."
We hope you've found one or more of these suggestions helpful, our friend.
All our love,
The Depression Project Team.