No-one's ever explained to you HOW to overcome depression - are we right?
At The Depression Project, we've had 5,000,000+ people comment on our social media posts, and one thing that’s become glaringly obvious to us is that the majority of people with depression have never, ever had anyone explain to them how to actually overcome it.
And, in the same way that it’s really, really difficult for a first-time cook to prepare a complicated meal without a clear, detailed, step-by-step recipe, it’s really, really difficult for a person trapped in the throes of depression to beat their illness without a clear, detailed, step-by-step explanation of how to do so.
Consequently – and tragically – the absence of such an explanation is a big reason why so many people haven't yet broken free of their depression, and have become conditioned to believe that doing so is impossible.
As we at The Depression Project see it, this is one of the biggest problems that exists in the mental health industry today.
And, for this reason, we've written This Is How You Overcome Depression. Grounded in cognitive behavioural therapy, this book will give you the clear, detailed, step-by-step treatment plan you need so that believe it or not, by the time you’ve finished reading it, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to overcome this illness – in such a way that it never comes back!
Here's exactly what you'll learn by reading this book:
- Why You Keep Relapsing Back Into Depression: Many people find themselves continuously relapsing back into depression - and as a result, they've become conditioned to believe that they'll never break free of it. However, we'll explain to you exactly WHY you keep relapsing, and once you understand this, you'll have much, much more hope that you'll be able to overcome depression.
- Why Anti-Depressant Medication Isn't Enough To Overcome Depression: Although taking medication can indeed be helpful, by itself, it won't result in you overcoming depression. We'll break down exactly why, as well as detail the additional steps you need to take in order to beat this illness.
- The 5 Aspects Of Depression Your Treatment Plan Needs To Address: Depression is composed of 5 key factors: your thoughts, emotions, behaviours, environment and physiology. You'll learn exactly what each of these components comprise; how they fuel each other to deepen your depression; and why addressing each of them is so critical to overcoming depression.
- The Need To Learn And Implement "Survival Strategies": You’ll learn exactly what “survival strategies” are; why learning and implementing them will really help you to get quick, short-term relief from your depression when your symptoms are at their most severe; and why not learning and implementing them can lead to depression completely consuming you.
- The Need To Learn And Implement "Coping Strategies": You’ll learn exactly what “coping strategies” are; why learning and implementing them will really help you to function and uphold your responsibilities; and why not doing so can lead to you feeling burned out, exhausted, and can result in the symptoms of your depression significantly worsening.
- The Need To Learn And Implement "Healing Strategies": You’ll learn exactly what “healing strategies” are; why learning and implementing them can truly lead to you breaking free of this illness and never being plagued by it again; and why not doing so can result in you remaining trapped in depression.
- When To Implement All Of These Strategies: You’ll learn exactly when to implement survival strategies, exactly when to implement coping strategies, and exactly when to implement healing strategies – and why these strategies are much less likely to be effective if you implement them at the “wrong” times (this is one of several factors which holds people back from overcoming depression).
FAQ #1: What format does this book come in?
You'll receive This Is How You Overcome Depression in PDF format, for you to download and read instantly on any device you'd like (or to print it off and read it if you'd prefer).
FAQ #2: Why should you feel confident that this book will be really helpful?
This book is grounded in cognitive behavioural therapy - which in case you don't know, is a leading form of treatment for depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, personality disorders, and a wide range of other mental health issues. It's also been written by the team of therapists at The Depression Project - which with 2,000,000+ followers on Instagram, 1,000,000+ on Facebook, and our posts having been viewed several BILLION times, is one of the world's most popular mental health organisations. We understand depression really, really well, and know exactly how to help people battling this illness get better and back on track to living the life they want.
FAQ#3: What if you give this book a try and you don't like it?
We're extremely, extremely confident that you're going to find This Is How You Overcome Depression immensely helpful. But, just in case you don't, you're protected by The Depression Project's Personal Guarantee To You!
If you have any questions about This Is How You Overcome Depression, then please feel free to click here and contact us so that someone from our friendly team can answer them for you :)
Otherwise, we hope you choose to get this book, because we know that you're going to find it really, really helpful!
All our love,
The Depression Project Team.