Something we often mention at The Depression Project is that there are many ways to make someone with depression feel loved - even when they don't feel like talking, go quiet, or isolate themselves. And, on that note, in this short blog post, we'd like to share with you some cute texts you can send someone with depression when they socially withdraw.
Cute Texts To Send Someone With Depression Who Has Socially Withdrawn
- "There's no pressure to respond - I just want you to know that I'm here for you anytime you ever feel like talking."
- "Just so you know, if you ever feel like doing something low-key, I could come over and we could watch a movie. No pressure at all."
- "I wanted to reach out to remind you that you're loved - even in those darker moments when you feel unlovable. Your depression is lying to you."
- "It's OK to take time for yourself. You've got a lot going on and your mental health matters."
- "Just in case you feel bad for withdrawing, please don't. I know you're going through a lot, I see you."
We hope you've found one or more of these suggestions helpful, our friend.
All our love,
The Depression Project Team.