A Card To Help People With Depression Stop Feeling Bad About Themselves For Socially Withdrawing
Like we often talk about at The Depression Project, it’s extremely common for people battling this illness to socially withdraw - often because, for example:
- They feel too miserable to leave their home;
- Given all of depression's debilitating symptoms they're fighting, they need time to rest and recharge their batteries;
- They don't know how to talk about their depression with other people;
- They don't want anyone to see them at their worst;
- They feel unworthy of support;
- They don’t want to burden their loved ones with their suffering.
However, when people with depression isolate themselves and disengage from their loved ones, it’s common for them to feel bad about doing so. And, if this is the case, then this card can help them know that you understand and won’t hold this against them.
- Designed by The Depression Project - the organization behind Instagram's @realdepressionproject with over 2,000,000 followers
- 7x5 inch in size
- Blank interior to write a personalized message to the recipient
- A great gift to support and uplift a loved one with depression
- This card can be sent anywhere within the USA
- Estimated delivery time is 6-8 business days
- Delivery is free!