Does Your Depression Ever Make You Feel Angry?
In early 2022, The Depression Project posed a question to our 3,000,000+ person social media community:
What are the most common issues that people with depression struggle with?
Thousands of people responded, and as you may have already guessed, a common issue people mentioned was “depression anger” - because, according to our community members:
- “You feel angry that you have depression”
- “You feel angry at being unable to control your thoughts and emotions”
- “Depression leads to so many consequences that can make you angry”
- “When you have depression, sometimes your emotions just build and build until you explode”
- “You get fed up with having your depression constantly misunderstood and dismissed”
And, as a result, we've put together this cognitive behavioural therapy-based journal, in order to:
- Help you feel like you’re not alone if you struggle with “depression anger”;
- Help you understand why anger is such a common symptom of depression;
- Help you understand the ways that “depression anger” may be fuelling and compounding your depression;
- Help you manage and defuse your “depression anger” in the “heat of the moment” – so that you don’t act in ways that you’ll later regret, and so that you can prevent it from fuelling and compounding your depression;
- Help you take steps to feel less “depression angry” in the first place, and instead feel more calm, relaxed and at peace on the whole.
FAQ #1: Why should I be confident this journal will help me?
This journal is grounded in cognitive behavioural therapy - which in case you don't know, is a leading form of treatment for depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, personality disorders, and a wide range of other mental health issues.
Additionally, this journal is also written with the warmth, care, encouragement and insight that, with 3,000,000+ followers on social media, The Depression Project has become renowned for :)
FAQ #2: What format does this journal come in?
This journal comes in PDF Format - which you will be able to download instantly after purchase, and then print off at your home, office or local printer :)
FAQ #3: What if I give this journal a try but I don't like it?
We're extremely, extremely confident that you're going to find this journal immensely helpful. But, just in case you don't, you're protected by The Depression Project's 60 Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Moneyback Guarantee - to completely put your mind at ease.
If you have any questions about this journal, then please feel free to click here and contact us so that someone from our friendly team can answer them for you :)
Otherwise, we hope you choose to get this journal, because we know that you're going to find it really, really helpful!
All our love,
The Depression Project Team.