"Lack-of-motivation is one of the biggest obstacles to overcoming depression" - do you agree?
According to The Depression Project's 3,000,000+ person social media community, lack of motivation is one of the biggest obstacles holding people back from overcoming depression.
Of course, this is very understandable – since when you’re deep in a depressive episode and have lost interest in everything that you would usually enjoy, are feeling completely exhausted, and are devoid of hope that life will ever get better, it can be extremely difficult to find the motivation to even get out of bed.
And, if this is the case, then something to help you overcome depression which requires significantly more capacity – like going to therapy, for example – will almost certainly feel like much too much.
Not only that, but struggling to take action and do things due to lack of motivation can also result in deep feelings of shame, worthlessness and crippled self-confidence – which can cause you to feel even more depressed … which can cause you to feel even more unmotivated … which can make it even harder to take action and do things … and so the vicious cycle continues and continues.
Consequently, we've created a cognitive behavioural therapy-based journal for you in order to help you overcome "depression lack-of-motivation" - which can lead to the following benefits:
- Firstly, it can result in you feeling more energetic and inspired, and therefore better able to function and complete the tasks that you want to complete.
- Secondly, thanks to feeling more energetic, inspired and better about yourself and your circumstances as a result of completing the tasks that you want to complete, your depressive episodes will likely tend to be less intense and last for shorter intervals of time.
- Furthermore, as a result of feeling more motivated on the whole and having a higher capacity to function due to spending less time than you otherwise would trapped deep in a depressive episode, you’ll be in a much better position to take the steps that you need to take in order to actually overcome depression.
FAQ #1: Why should I be confident this journal will help me?
This journal is grounded in cognitive behavioural therapy - which in case you don't know, is a leading form of treatment for depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, personality disorders, and a wide range of other mental health issues.
Additionally, this journal is also written with the warmth, care, encouragement and insight that, with 3,000,000+ followers on social media, The Depression Project has become renowned for :)
FAQ #2: What format does this journal come in?
This journal comes in PDF Format - which you will be able to download instantly after purchase, and then print off at your home, office or local printer :)
FAQ #3: I see below that I can buy this journal as part of a "set". If I do, then what other journals will I get?
This journal is one of 35 journals that comprise our Complete CBT Journal Collection, which consists of:
1. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 1: The "Negative Thoughts" Series:
- You Are Not A Failure
- You Are Not A Burden
- You Are Not Useless
- You Are Not Weak
- You Can Overcome Depression
- Everybody Does Not Hate You
- You Do Much More Right Than You Realise
- You Can Have A "Good Life" And Still Have Depression
- Everybody's Life Is Not Better Than Yours
2. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 2: The "Depression Journals" Series:
- The "Depression Lack-Of-Motivation" Journal
- The "Depression Numbness" Journal
- The "Existential Depression" Journal
- The "Depression Anger" Journal
- The "Social Media Depression" Journal
- The "Depression Overwhelm" Journal
- The "Night Time Depression" Journal
- How To Do Your Chores When You're "Depression Tired"
- How To Look After Your Personal Hygiene When You're "Depression Tired"
- The "Morning Depression" Journal (coming soon)
- The "Depression Loneliness" Journal (coming soon)
- The "Depression Fog" Journal (coming soon)
3. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 3: The "Worrying Thoughts" Series
- "Have I Done Something Wrong?"
- "What If I Have A Panic Attack When I'm Outside?"
- "What If My Mental Illness Only Keeps Getting Worse?"
- "What If I Embarrass Myself?" (coming soon)
- "What If They Leave Me?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Make The Wrong Decision?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Get Really Sick And Die?" (coming soon)
- "What If The Worst Possible Scenario Happens?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Die And My Kids Have No-One?" (coming soon)
- "What If My Mental Illness Makes Me Unlovable And I End Up Alone?" (coming soon)
- "What If Something Bad Happens To Someone I Love?" (coming soon)
4. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 4: The "Community Suggestions" Series
- Hold On, Pain Ends - A Journal To Give You Hope
- The Foundations Of Trauma & How To Heal From It
- How To Cope With Sudden Loss
If you choose to buy a set of journals, then you will receive instant access to all of the journals in that set after completing your purchase (you will be able to access any journal that is marked as "coming soon" above as soon as it is published).
For your peace of mind, each journal set comes with a 60 Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Moneyback Guarantee.
FAQ #4: What if I give this journal a try but I don't like it?
We're extremely, extremely confident that you're going to find this journal immensely helpful. But, just in case you don't, you're protected by The Depression Project's 60 Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Moneyback Guarantee - to completely put your mind at ease.
If you have any questions about this journal, then please feel free to click here and contact us so that someone from our friendly team can answer them for you :)
Otherwise, we hope you choose to get this journal, because we know that you're going to find it really, really helpful!
All our love,
The Depression Project Team.