Does Your Depression Ever Make You Feel Numb?
In early 2022, The Depression Project posed this question to our 2,000,000+ Instagram followers in one of our “stories”. Over 17,000 people responded, and would you like to know how many of them answered yes?
Consequently, because “depression numbness” is so, so common, we created this journal, in order to:
- Help you feel like you’re not alone;
- Help you better understand “depression numbness” – including the reasons why you may be experiencing it in the first place;
- Help you break out of “depression numbness” - so that you can get back to experiencing joy and pleasure from the things that you usually like doing, be able to think clearer and function more effectively, and be in a better position to take the necessary steps to treat your depression.
FAQ #1: Why should I be confident this journal will help me?
This journal is grounded in polyvagal theory - a well-known nueroscientific concept established by renowned scientist and professor Dr Stephen Porges - and also contains many elements of cognitive behavioural therapy as well - which is a leading form of treatment for depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, personality disorders, and a wide range of other mental health issues.
Additionally, this journal is also written with the warmth, care, encouragement and insight that, with 3,000,000+ followers on social media, The Depression Project has become renowned for :)
FAQ #2: What format does this journal come in?
This journal comes in PDF Format - which you will be able to download instantly after purchase, and then print off at your home, office or local printer :)
FAQ #3: I see below that I can buy this journal as part of a "set". If I do, then what other journals will I get?
This journal is one of 35 journals that comprise our Complete CBT Journal Collection, which consists of:
1. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 1: The "Negative Thoughts" Series:
- You Are Not A Failure
- You Are Not A Burden
- You Are Not Useless
- You Are Not Weak
- You Can Overcome Depression
- Everybody Does Not Hate You
- You Do Much More Right Than You Realise
- You Can Have A "Good Life" And Still Have Depression
- Everybody's Life Is Not Better Than Yours
2. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 2: The "Depression Journals" Series:
- The "Depression Lack-Of-Motivation" Journal
- The "Depression Numbness" Journal
- The "Existential Depression" Journal
- The "Depression Anger" Journal
- The "Social Media Depression" Journal
- The "Depression Overwhelm" Journal
- The "Night Time Depression" Journal
- How To Do Your Chores When You're "Depression Tired"
- How To Look After Your Personal Hygiene When You're "Depression Tired"
- The "Morning Depression" Journal (coming soon)
- The "Depression Loneliness" Journal (coming soon)
- The "Depression Fog" Journal (coming soon)
3. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 3: The "Worrying Thoughts" Series
- "Have I Done Something Wrong?"
- "What If I Have A Panic Attack When I'm Outside?"
- "What If My Mental Illness Only Keeps Getting Worse?"
- "What If I Embarrass Myself?" (coming soon)
- "What If They Leave Me?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Make The Wrong Decision?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Get Really Sick And Die?" (coming soon)
- "What If The Worst Possible Scenario Happens?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Die And My Kids Have No-One?" (coming soon)
- "What If My Mental Illness Makes Me Unlovable And I End Up Alone?" (coming soon)
- "What If Something Bad Happens To Someone I Love?" (coming soon)
4. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 4: The "Community Suggestions" Series
- Hold On, Pain Ends - A Journal To Give You Hope
- The Foundations Of Trauma & How To Heal From It
- How To Cope With Sudden Loss
If you choose to buy a set of journals, then you will receive instant access to all of the journals in that set after completing your purchase (you will be able to access any journal that is marked as "coming soon" above as soon as it is published).
For your peace of mind, each journal set comes with a 60 Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Moneyback Guarantee.
FAQ #4: What if I give this journal a try but I don't like it?
We're extremely, extremely confident that you're going to find this journal immensely helpful. But, just in case you don't, you're protected by The Depression Project's 60 Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Moneyback Guarantee - to completely put your mind at ease.
If you have any questions about this journal, then please feel free to click here and contact us so that someone from our friendly team can answer them for you :)
Otherwise, we hope you choose to get this journal, because we know that you're going to find it really, really helpful!
All our love,
The Depression Project Team.