Do you ever experience the negative thought "I can't do anything right"?
According to members of The Depression Project's 3,000,000+ person social media community, the negative thought "I can't do anything right" is often triggered in many different situations - such as when, to quote some of our community members:
- “You’re constantly being criticised by other people.”
- “When you make the slightest little mistake. And I mean the SLIGHTEST. I don’t have any examples right now off the top of my head … probably because I can’t do anything right :(”
- “When you’ve been raised by parents who tell you for years that you can’t do anything right. Their voices ring in your head when mistakes are made.”
- “I think it’s when you believe you are failing at something. When that happens, then your brain starts to think you’re failing at EVERYTHING – even though logically, you know this isn’t true!”
- “Even if I receive constructive criticism, I might take it a little too personally and start putting myself down.”
- “Once I screamed at myself ‘YOU CAN’T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!’ after dropping a pen …”
In saying that, though, the negative thought “I can’t do anything right” is just that – a negative thought – as opposed to a fact. And, for this reason, we’ve put together this cognitive behavioural therapy-based journal, in order to help you:
- See for yourself that this negative thought is not true;
- Start viewing yourself in a much more positive, self-compassionate way.
FAQ #1: Why should I be confident this journal will help me?
This journal is grounded in cognitive behavioural therapy - which in case you don't know, is a leading form of treatment for depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, personality disorders, and a wide range of other mental health issues.
Additionally, this journal is also written with the warmth, care, encouragement and insight that, with 3,000,000+ followers on social media, The Depression Project has become renowned for :)
FAQ #2: What format does this journal come in?
This journal comes in PDF Format - which you will be able to download instantly after purchase, and then print off at your home, office or local printer :)
FAQ #3: What if I give this journal a try but I don't like it?
We're extremely, extremely confident that you're going to find this journal immensely helpful. But, just in case you don't, you're protected by The Depression Project's 60 Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Moneyback Guarantee - to completely put your mind at ease.
If you have any questions about this journal, then please feel free to click here and contact us so that someone from our friendly team can answer them for you :)
Otherwise, we hope you choose to get this journal, because we know that you're going to find it really, really helpful!
All our love,
The Depression Project Team.