"At night, my depression comes crashing down on me" - can you relate?
“At night, my depression comes crashing down on me.”
“I lie in bed sleepless as my mind races. Negative thoughts, worrying thoughts, regrets about the past, dread for tomorrow. I wish I could turn it off but I can’t.”
“It’s so dark and quiet in bed. There’s nothing to distract you anymore, and you’re forced to face what you don’t want to face.”
“Night time is the worst. I feel so lonely as there’s no-one to talk to. It’s just you and your thoughts, and no matter how exhausted you feel, no matter how much you want to sleep, depression keeps you awake.”
“Sleep never comes easy. I keep replaying scenarios in my head, and toss and turn as I beat myself up over mistakes I’ve made. I feel guilty for not having been more productive throughout the day, and mad at myself for knowing that I’ve now made tomorrow harder. I call myself names and criticise myself, and I wish there was someone I could talk to but it’s 3 a.m. and I’m all alone.”
“The nights feel long and endless when you have depression. Your thoughts torture you and prevent you from sleeping. The pillow is wet from crying. You look at the clock and know you’ll be exhausted tomorrow, and then you cry and cry some more.”
The above quotes from members of our online community characterise what we at The Depression Project refer to as “night time depression”. And, because “night time depression” plagues many people who battle this excruciating illness, we’ve put together this cognitive behavioural therapy-based journal, in order to:
- Help you quieten the intrusive thoughts that keep you awake at night;
- Help you improve your “sleep hygiene” in order to make it easier for you to fall asleep;
- Help you cope with feelings of loneliness that surface at night time in particular.
FAQ #1: Why should I be confident this journal will help me?
This journal is grounded in cognitive behavioural therapy - which in case you don't know, is a leading form of treatment for depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, personality disorders, and a wide range of other mental health issues.
Additionally, this journal is also written with the warmth, care, encouragement and insight that, with 3,000,000+ followers on social media, The Depression Project has become renowned for :)
FAQ #2: What format does this journal come in?
This journal comes in PDF Format - which you will be able to download instantly after purchase, and then print off at your home, office or local printer :)
FAQ #3: I see below that I can buy this journal as part of a "set". If I do, then what other journals will I get?
This journal is one of 35 journals that comprise our Complete CBT Journal Collection, which consists of:
1. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 1: The "Negative Thoughts" Series:
- You Are Not A Failure
- You Are Not A Burden
- You Are Not Useless
- You Are Not Weak
- You Can Overcome Depression
- Everybody Does Not Hate You
- You Do Much More Right Than You Realise
- You Can Have A "Good Life" And Still Have Depression
- Everybody's Life Is Not Better Than Yours
2. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 2: The "Depression Journals" Series:
- The "Depression Lack-Of-Motivation" Journal
- The "Depression Numbness" Journal
- The "Existential Depression" Journal
- The "Depression Anger" Journal
- The "Social Media Depression" Journal
- The "Depression Overwhelm" Journal
- The "Night Time Depression" Journal
- How To Do Your Chores When You're "Depression Tired"
- How To Look After Your Personal Hygiene When You're "Depression Tired"
- The "Morning Depression" Journal (coming soon)
- The "Depression Loneliness" Journal (coming soon)
- The "Depression Fog" Journal (coming soon)
3. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 3: The "Worrying Thoughts" Series
- "Have I Done Something Wrong?"
- "What If I Have A Panic Attack When I'm Outside?"
- "What If My Mental Illness Only Keeps Getting Worse?"
- "What If I Embarrass Myself?" (coming soon)
- "What If They Leave Me?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Make The Wrong Decision?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Get Really Sick And Die?" (coming soon)
- "What If The Worst Possible Scenario Happens?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Die And My Kids Have No-One?" (coming soon)
- "What If My Mental Illness Makes Me Unlovable And I End Up Alone?" (coming soon)
- "What If Something Bad Happens To Someone I Love?" (coming soon)
4. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 4: The "Community Suggestions" Series
- Hold On, Pain Ends - A Journal To Give You Hope
- The Foundations Of Trauma & How To Heal From It
- How To Cope With Sudden Loss
If you choose to buy a set of journals, then you will receive instant access to all of the journals in that set after completing your purchase (you will be able to access any journal that is marked as "coming soon" above as soon as it is published).
For your peace of mind, each journal set comes with a 60 Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Moneyback Guarantee.
FAQ #4: What if I give this journal a try but I don't like it?
We're extremely, extremely confident that you're going to find this journal immensely helpful. But, just in case you don't, you're protected by The Depression Project's 60 Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Moneyback Guarantee - to completely put your mind at ease.
If you have any questions about this journal, then please feel free to click here and contact us so that someone from our friendly team can answer them for you :)
Otherwise, we hope you choose to get this journal, because we know that you're going to find it really, really helpful!
All our love,
The Depression Project Team.