The Foundations Of Mindfulness Bootcamp
Do You Know How Beneficial Mindfulness Can Be?
In case you don't know, mindfulness has been proven to have a wealth of benefits, including:
- Reduced symptoms of depression, and reduced probability of having another major depressive episode;
- Reduced symptoms of anxiety;
- Reduced symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD);
- Improved ability to manage symptoms of bipolar disorder (including helping to prevent a manic or hypomanic episode from taking place);
- Decreased likelihood of resorting to binge eating and other self-sabotaging behaviours;
- Improved quality of sleep;
- Higher relationship satisfaction;
- Reduced severity of chronic pain;
- Improved ability to cope with difficult and challenging situations and experiences;
- More peace, contentment and enjoyment in everyday life.
Consequently, we at The Depression Project created The Foundations Of Mindfulness Bootcamp, in order to share with you:
- Firstly, what mindfulness is, and the reasons why it can be so beneficial – particularly if you’re fighting depression, anxiety, PTSD and/or another mental health illness or issue.
- Secondly, we’ll break down some of the most common myths surrounding mindfulness – which, unless deconstructed, can hold you back from ever practicing mindfulness.
- Lastly, we’ll share with you a variety of mindfulness exercises in an easy-to-understand, step-by-step way – so that you can start implementing them right away, and over time, start reaping some of mindfulness’s many benefits.
FAQ #1: What format does this Bootcamp come in?
This Bootcamp comes in written format, and is broken down into step-by-step lessons for you to gradually progress through at your own pace.
FAQ #2: Can I progress through this Bootcamp at my own pace, or will I be on some sort of schedule?
This Bootcamp has been designed for you to work through it at your own pace, so you'll be able to learn as slowly or as quickly as you want.
FAQ #3: How will I access this Bootcamp?
As soon as you buy this Bootcamp, you'll be sent a receipt that includes a link for you to activate and log in to your account on our website. As soon as you do, you'll find this Bootcamp waiting inside your dashboard. You'll then be able to access it at any time; on any laptop, mobile or tablet device; and from anywhere in the world with internet connection.
FAQ #4: What if I give this Bootcamp a try but I don't like it?
We're extremely, extremely confident that you're going to find this Bootcamp immensely helpful. But, just in case you don't, you're protected by The Depression Project's 60 Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Moneyback Guarantee - to completely put your mind at ease.
Do you have any other questions?
If you have any questions about this Bootcamp, then please feel free to click here and contact us so that someone from our friendly team can answer them for you :)
Otherwise, we hope you choose to join this Bootcamp, because we know that you're going to find it really, really helpful!
All our love,
The Depression Project Team.