"What If I Have A Panic Attack When I'm Outside?"
You can choose to buy this journal either by itself, or as part of a series to save over 60%!
Do you ever worry that you'll have a panic attack when you go outside?
Unfortunately, this can indeed be a very common worry for people with anxiety, panic disorder, agoraphobia, and/or another mental health issue to experience, and it’s one that can, among other things:
- Make what would otherwise be relatively simple tasks like doing the grocery shopping or getting a haircut for example feel scary, overwhelming and like “such a big deal”;
- It can contribute to you feeling run down and exhausted – since anything that requires you to leave your home is much more difficult and emotionally taxing than it would otherwise be;
- It can contribute to you feeling isolated and lonely – if the fear of having a panic attack outside holds you back from leaving your home to meet other people.
And, because the worrying thought “what if I have a panic attack when I’m outside?" can have such a crippling impact on your life like so, we’ve created this cognitive behavioural therapy-based journal, in order to:
- Empower you to be able to cope with and overcome this worrying thought;
- Share with you a wide variety of strategies to be able to prevent yourself from having a panic attack when you're outside;
- Show you how to better cope with / ease the intensity of a panic attack when you're outside if you do end up experiencing one;
- As a result of all of the above, help you to take a big step closer towards getting on top of your anxiety, panic disorder, agoraphobia, and/or another mental health issue.