Do you ever experience the negative thought "I'm a failure"?
According to members of The Depression Project's 3,000,000+ person social media community, the negative thought "I'm a failure" is often triggered in many, many different situations, such as when:
- You compare yourself to other people who you feel are doing better than you;
- You don’t achieve a goal that you’d set out to achieve;
- You don’t feel as if you’re living up to certain expectations of yourself – either your own, or those of other people;
- You experience a disappointing setback;
- You are put down and criticised by other people;
- You struggle to do something that you feel you should be able to do (such as, for example, completing something at work, sticking to healthy habits, maintaining a clean home, and/or consistently attending to your personal hygiene).
And, not only is “I’m a failure” one of the most common negative thoughts that our community members reported experiencing due to the myriad of different ways that it can be triggered, but as you may be able to relate to yourself, it can also be one of the most deep-seated – to such an extent that it can be a firmly entrenched belief, and one you may’ve held about yourself for years or even decades.
For this reason, the notion that you can actually free yourself from the negative thought (or belief) “I’m a failure” may seem extremely difficult to fathom. However, “I’m a failure” really is just that – a negative thought (or a negative belief) – as opposed to a fact. And, for this reason, we’ve put together this cognitive behavioural therapy-based journal, in order to help you:
- See for yourself that this negative thought / belief is not true;
- Start viewing yourself in a much more positive, self-compassionate way, and feel more worthy as a result.
FAQ #1: Why should I be confident this journal will help me?
This journal is grounded in cognitive behavioural therapy - which in case you don't know, is a leading form of treatment for depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, personality disorders, and a wide range of other mental health issues.
Additionally, this journal is also written with the warmth, care, encouragement and insight that, with 3,000,000+ followers on social media, The Depression Project has become renowned for :)
FAQ #2: What format does this journal come in?
This journal comes in PDF Format - which you will be able to download instantly after purchase, and then print off at your home, office or local printer :)
FAQ #3: I see below that I can buy this journal as part of a "set". If I do, then what other journals will I get?
This journal is one of 35 journals that comprise our Complete CBT Journal Collection, which consists of:
1. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 1: The "Negative Thoughts" Series:
- You Are Not A Failure
- You Are Not A Burden
- You Are Not Useless
- You Are Not Weak
- You Can Overcome Depression
- Everybody Does Not Hate You
- You Do Much More Right Than You Realise
- You Can Have A "Good Life" And Still Have Depression
- Everybody's Life Is Not Better Than Yours
2. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 2: The "Depression Journals" Series:
- The "Depression Lack-Of-Motivation" Journal
- The "Depression Numbness" Journal
- The "Existential Depression" Journal
- The "Depression Anger" Journal
- The "Social Media Depression" Journal
- The "Depression Overwhelm" Journal
- The "Night Time Depression" Journal
- How To Do Your Chores When You're "Depression Tired"
- How To Look After Your Personal Hygiene When You're "Depression Tired"
- The "Morning Depression" Journal (coming soon)
- The "Depression Loneliness" Journal (coming soon)
- The "Depression Fog" Journal (coming soon)
3. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 3: The "Worrying Thoughts" Series
- "Have I Done Something Wrong?"
- "What If I Have A Panic Attack When I'm Outside?"
- "What If My Mental Illness Only Keeps Getting Worse?"
- "What If I Embarrass Myself?" (coming soon)
- "What If They Leave Me?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Make The Wrong Decision?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Get Really Sick And Die?" (coming soon)
- "What If The Worst Possible Scenario Happens?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Die And My Kids Have No-One?" (coming soon)
- "What If My Mental Illness Makes Me Unlovable And I End Up Alone?" (coming soon)
- "What If Something Bad Happens To Someone I Love?" (coming soon)
4. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 4: The "Community Suggestions" Series
- Hold On, Pain Ends - A Journal To Give You Hope
- The Foundations Of Trauma & How To Heal From It
- How To Cope With Sudden Loss
If you choose to buy a set of journals, then you will receive instant access to all of the journals in that set after completing your purchase (you will be able to access any journal that is marked as "coming soon" above as soon as it is published).
For your peace of mind, each journal set comes with a 60 Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Moneyback Guarantee.
FAQ #4: What if I give this journal a try but I don't like it?
We're extremely, extremely confident that you're going to find this journal immensely helpful. But, just in case you don't, you're protected by The Depression Project's 60 Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Moneyback Guarantee - to completely put your mind at ease.
If you have any questions about this journal, then please feel free to click here and contact us so that someone from our friendly team can answer them for you :)
Otherwise, we hope you choose to get this journal, because we know that you're going to find it really, really helpful!
All our love,
The Depression Project Team.