Do you believe you'll never overcome depression?
In early 2022, The Depression Project posed a question to our 3,000,000+ person social media community:
What negative thoughts are most commonly associated with depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues?
Thousands of people responded, and one of the most common negative thoughts people mentioned was:
“I’m never going to overcome depression.”
After all, when you’re deep in a depressive episode and being bombarded with negative thoughts, feeling consumed with misery and are so exhausted that getting out of bed seems like climbing a mountain, for example, then the idea of being free of this illness can seem completely farfetched.
And, particularly if you always find yourself relapsing back into depression again every time you do feel better, then it can be natural to conclude that you’ll never be free of it, and that it will be something that’ll continue to burden you for the rest of your life.
However, the negative thought “I’m never going to overcome depression” is just that – a negative thought – as opposed to a fact. Or, put another way, it is possible to overcome depression – regardless of how much your mind may be telling you otherwise.
And, for this reason, we’ve put together this cognitive behavioural therapy-based journal, in order to help you:
- See for yourself that this negative thought is not true;
- Moving forwards, feel more hopeful and confident that in time, you can overcome depression, and go on to live the life you want.
FAQ #1: Why should I be confident this journal will help me?
This journal is grounded in cognitive behavioural therapy - which in case you don't know, is a leading form of treatment for depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, personality disorders, and a wide range of other mental health issues.
Additionally, this journal is also written with the warmth, care, encouragement and insight that, with 3,000,000+ followers on social media, The Depression Project has become renowned for :)
FAQ #2: What format does this journal come in?
This journal comes in PDF Format - which you will be able to download instantly after purchase, and then print off at your home, office or local printer :)
FAQ #3: I see below that I can buy this journal as part of a "set". If I do, then what other journals will I get?
This journal is one of 35 journals that comprise our Complete CBT Journal Collection, which consists of:
1. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 1: The "Negative Thoughts" Series:
- You Are Not A Failure
- You Are Not A Burden
- You Are Not Useless
- You Are Not Weak
- You Can Overcome Depression
- Everybody Does Not Hate You
- You Do Much More Right Than You Realise
- You Can Have A "Good Life" And Still Have Depression
- Everybody's Life Is Not Better Than Yours
2. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 2: The "Depression Journals" Series:
- The "Depression Lack-Of-Motivation" Journal
- The "Depression Numbness" Journal
- The "Existential Depression" Journal
- The "Depression Anger" Journal
- The "Social Media Depression" Journal
- The "Depression Overwhelm" Journal
- The "Night Time Depression" Journal
- How To Do Your Chores When You're "Depression Tired"
- How To Look After Your Personal Hygiene When You're "Depression Tired"
- The "Morning Depression" Journal (coming soon)
- The "Depression Loneliness" Journal (coming soon)
- The "Depression Fog" Journal (coming soon)
3. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 3: The "Worrying Thoughts" Series
- "Have I Done Something Wrong?"
- "What If I Have A Panic Attack When I'm Outside?"
- "What If My Mental Illness Only Keeps Getting Worse?"
- "What If I Embarrass Myself?" (coming soon)
- "What If They Leave Me?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Make The Wrong Decision?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Get Really Sick And Die?" (coming soon)
- "What If The Worst Possible Scenario Happens?" (coming soon)
- "What If I Die And My Kids Have No-One?" (coming soon)
- "What If My Mental Illness Makes Me Unlovable And I End Up Alone?" (coming soon)
- "What If Something Bad Happens To Someone I Love?" (coming soon)
4. The Complete CBT Journal Collection PART 4: The "Community Suggestions" Series
- Hold On, Pain Ends - A Journal To Give You Hope
- The Foundations Of Trauma & How To Heal From It
- How To Cope With Sudden Loss
If you choose to buy a set of journals, then you will receive instant access to all of the journals in that set after completing your purchase (you will be able to access any journal that is marked as "coming soon" above as soon as it is published).
For your peace of mind, each journal set comes with a 60 Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Moneyback Guarantee.
FAQ #4: What if I give this journal a try but I don't like it?
We're extremely, extremely confident that you're going to find this journal immensely helpful. But, just in case you don't, you're protected by The Depression Project's 60 Day, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Moneyback Guarantee - to completely put your mind at ease.
If you have any questions about this journal, then please feel free to click here and contact us so that someone from our friendly team can answer them for you :)
Otherwise, we hope you choose to get this journal, because we know that you're going to find it really, really helpful!
All our love,
The Depression Project Team.