So recently, our friend, we wrote a post suggesting some cute texts that someone with depression will love. And, because it was so popular, we'd now like to share with you some cute texts that someone with anxiety will love.
Cute Texts Someone With Anxiety Will Love
- "I know things may feel overwhelming, but I want you to know I'm proud of you and how well you're coping."
- "It's OK to prioritise yourself - you deserve to do this."
- "I understand anxiety can make you doubt things, but this is a reminder to not question how I feel about you. I love you."
- "I know hanging out in a big group can be a bit overstimulating when your anxiety sets in, so how about we do something just the two of us?"
- "Please be patient and gentle with yourself - you're doing better than you think."
Each of these texts will mean a lot to someone with anxiety - so if you know someone who's battling this illness, then we encourage you to be generous in sharing them.
All our love,
The Depression Project Team.